Q.: What is the teaching language at Plato UMD?
Q.: Does Plato UMD accept the General Republican Test’s (ORT) result?
A.: Yes, Plato UMD accepts the General Republican Test’s (ORT) result, but prospective students also have to take an English placement test.
Q.: What do Edexcel and BTEC mean?
A.: Edexcel, a Pearson company, is the UK's largest awarding body offering academic and vocational qualifications and testing to schools, colleges, employers and other places of learning in the UK and internationally (for more information access www.edexcel.com).
What is a BTEC?
- BTECs are work-related qualifications suitable for a wide range of students, built to accommodate the needs of employers and allow progression to university.
- They provide a practical, real-world approach to learning without sacrificing any of the essential subject theory.
- They can be taken alongside, or in place of, British GCSEs and A levels and alongside Diplomas in schools and colleges. They can also form part of the 14-19 Diploma and Modern Apprenticeships.
- BTECs are recognised by schools, colleges, universities, employers and professional bodies across the United Kingdom and in over 85 countries worldwide.
- BTECs have been granted for 25 years and their reputation is second to none.
- They continue to be developed and updated with and for industry and in response to the needs of learners.
Q.: In which countries is Plato UMD’s diploma recognised?
A.: Plato UMD’s diploma is recognised in over 85 countries.